OUR BABY GIRL IS TURNING 7!!
OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGG!!
I can't believe we are going to have a SEVEN year old! When I think of a seven year old, I think of a LITTLE GIRL not my baby girl. Her 2 cousins Alanah and Scheala have long passed 7 years old and I can totally remember them at 7 ... 1st graders going into 2nd, reading, writing, starting to like their own style of music, developing their own sense of style, independent, having their own friends, active in sports ........ I really don't want my baby to be THAT grown up but you know what ... SHE IS!!
- She's reading and writing better and better every week, it still shocks me when she reads a billboard when we are driving down the street.
- She knows the words to popular songs on the radio, I mostly listen to The Fish (a Christian station) in the car just so I don't have to worry about my kids hearing inappropriate lyrics but I love that she likes the music and is singing postive songs and worshipping whether or not she knows it. Of course we let her listen to old rock so it's super cute to hear her sing Joan Jett! Ha!
- When it comes to style - She's got it! She knows what she likes and I can no longer just buy clothes for her and assume she's going to like them. Her lastest fave is Jeggings! She would wear a pair everyday if I let her.
- Karina was VERY shy but you would never know that now! She has been doing Karate for over a year now and it has helped her self confidence tremendously! We are amazed at how brave she is. Last Sunday we surprised her and went to Disneyland for her birthday and she went on Space Mountain and loved it! This is the kid that wouldn't look at the Storybook ride because of the big whales mouth.
- We love that Karina has such a sweet heart and is the best big sister we could ever ask for. Her little brother adores her and she adores him, I don't know what I would do without all of her help! She loves to cook and bake, she is my sous chef. We love watching the Food Network and then trying new things. I used to bake with my mom when I was little and now I get to do it with my own little girl, it's such a fun tradition that will be completely useful when she's an adult.
I am not ashamed to BRAG about my amazing Karina because every one of these words are true and if you know her then you also know they are 100% true too!
POLITE * WELL BEHAVED * RESPECTFUL * SMART * BREATH-TAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL * FUNNY * SILLY * CUDDLY * RESPONSIBLE * GENEROUS * BRAVE * STRONG * CREATIVE * INNOCENT * HELPER * STYLISH * LOVING * KIND HEARTED * SENSITIVE * PETITE * AND NOTHING SHORT OF ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
We Love You Miss Karina Elizabeth Hamilton!





No comments:
Post a Comment