Monday, August 23, 2010

Step By Step....

Elijah has been "cruising" everything for months now but in the past week he's been taking a few steps here and there. Last night he started taking more steps but Karina is the only one that can get him to do it, she loves that she is the one teaching him to walk. Today we are hanging out at Grandma's house (my moms) and he let go of the ottoman and walked about 5 feet to get into his sisters craft box ...
EEEEK MY BABY BOY IS WALKING!!!


Last night as I watched him walk back & forth from the couch to his sister all I could think of is:
"Step By Step, ohhhh baby, I'm gonna get to you giiiirl"
that's NKOTB in case you don't know!

(and I'm quite proud that I actually documented something on the day it happened!)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Congrats Elijah! That is great Danielle! I need to see him soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete