Last night Karina FINALLY lost her first tooth!!
That thing has been loose for months but she thought it would hurt too much to pull it out so she left it alone ... unlike me who would mess with any slightly loose tooth non-stop so that The Tooth Fairy would pay me visits as often as possible! The last few days she has been messing with it more (with urging from us) and it was hanging by it's last thread, so I asked her, "how far can you bend it forward," she showed me and I knew that if she even sneezed that thing was going to fly out of her mouth so I knew I had to take matters into my own hands! I asked her to open up and "let me feel how loose it was," I wiggled it, got a grip of it & popped it out before she could even say ouch ... man did that feel good!! Not that I like to rip my daughters teeth out but that thing was bugging me! I had visions of her eating dinner and accidently swallowing it and then being devastated because The Tooth Fairy doesn't visit toilets! She was so excited that she had a visit from a special friend last night and was left with an extra special surprise! (I don't think The Tooth Fairy knows that we're in a recession!)


OMG, she's a doll Danielle!! And you crack me up.. not sure if I would have that kind of courage. :)
ReplyDeleteand BTW, can you pass long your tooth fairy's contact info... $20!!! hehe. Is that the going rate for a tooth these days? :)