Friday, October 1, 2010

Heat Wave!

This past week has been SUPER HOT!! And when I say SUPER HOT, I'm not being dramatic because it's over 85 in SoCal ... I'm talking 100+ at the end of September! (downtown LA beat the record at a sweltering 113!) The thermometer in the house has been hanging around 88 so we absolutely can not stay home ... and it's rare for people in the South Bay to have that thing called Air Conditioning, only hotels and malls have that! So what do we do when the house is too hot to be in? We go to THE BEACH! We brought dinner with us and hung out until we thought it was safe to go home, it was so fun and refreshing that we did it the next night too!

Karina & Elijah watching the sunset

Elijah & Daddy coming back from playing in the water

The "I'm not doing anything wrong look"
(he has a handful of my hair)

The Boys


Karina Nina Bug - I want legs like hers when I grow up

Karina & Daddy make amazing Sand Sculptures -
This is a 20 ft flower they made, the next day they made a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment