Karina and the Bunny in these pictures were inseparable from when she was 6 months old until her 5th birthday ... I can still picture her holding Bunny and sucking her finger. Bunny was her version of a security blanket or a "lovey"- she took him everywhere! When she started pre-school, Bunny couldn't go with her so he waited in the car for her each day until she got out of school. We slowly started the separation at that point, soon she only had Bunny at nap time or when she was reallllly upset. When she turned 5, we told her that she could still play with Bunny at home but he could no longer go everywhere with us ... it went a lot smoother than we expected. When we had these photos done of the kids, I just had to have Bunny in a few shots since he is such a huge part of our family, Karina amused me by making the shots fun, She has such a fun personality - I wonder where she gets it!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment